Thursday, July 1, 2010

Slackers! -or- The 100 Greatest Insults in Film

Hey.

So, I'm sorry I let you down. I didn't mean to. I just got busy and... and I fell asleep when I got home. I didn't mean to forget that I had plans with you Blog. And I know there isn't much I can say right at this point... But I hope I can make things better by posting this video in addition to another Blog I'll write as soon as I'm done with this one. I hope you'll forgive me.

-Ian

Ok, now that THAT'S over with... I present the 100 greatest insults in all of film. Spanning generations, Harry Hanrahan has compiled the best and most memorable insults, comebacks, and smack talk Hollywood has produced.  NOT SAFE FOR WORK PEOPLE! There's plenty of cursing and offensive language... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment